3rd-6th Boys & Girls Register until March 15, 2022
The 2022 season details are as follows:
* May 1st - June 12th (6 weeks).
* 1 midweek practice with games on weekends.
* 8v8 games include intrasquad and against other towns.
* Facemasks are required including during live play.
* Cost is $125. Sibling discounts applied at checkout. Price includes tee shirt/jersey and US Lacrosse membership.
* To register, click the "REGISTER NOW" button to the right.
For the K-2nd grade program, please go through the Town of Cumberland Recreation page here.
PLEASE READ THIS SHORT INTRO BEFORE REGISTERING YOUR PLAYER
This on-line registration is for Boys and Girls Grades 3-6 only. For the K-2 program, please go through the Town of Cumberland web site - here
As a parent or guardian registering a player, you will first be asked to Sign-In or Create an Account on this site for yourself.
Creating an account establishes a record with CNYYL. Once created, you'll be able to login to your account at any time to change contact information, manage communication preferences, upload team or player pictures, or as needed, make payments for any additional online registrations.
Cost is $125 per player (payable with Visa or Mastercard) and includes a required membership with US Lacrosse. The US Lacrosse fee of $35 is included with your CNYYL registration. Nothing additional is required. Benefits of US Lacrosse membership - here
How your Youth Lacrosse registration dollars are spent - $$$